Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Healing HeARTs: a great new kit by OTBDS

This is a kit that really speaks to me, as i have always believed in the healing powers of art. At least it does work for me. This artistic kit is called Healing HeARTs and it's new from OTBDS. Amanda says:
Art DOES help the healing process.  Art therapists have known that for a long time.
Just as God, the Master Artist fashioned us and we are His handiwork, the creative process continues to shape and heal us. Artistic ventures allow an escape for the mind and emotions- a soul door opens when we begin to create. This collection is a not to that process. I hope you enjoy and find your path to greater wholeness as you work!

This fabulous kit contains: 8 papers 12x12 , 46 accents, including a sheet alpha; all 300 dpi.
Go check it out for your self at the OTBDS shoppe HERE.

A little preview for you:

Elements

Papers

And of course some pages by me:

LIVE WITH INTENTION:
Art really helps me process my feelings and emotions. It's true for me that art heals.

START HEALING:
Just allowing myself to feel the pain and letting it all out has helped me overcome my depression. And i'm stronger today!!!

Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed my post ! I will be back soon.
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment