Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Feeling Cozy now available @ SAS and new FREEBIE !!!

Since Digi Scrap Addicts (DSA) is now closed i'm starting to load my former Group Therapy collections in my store at SAS. The first one available is Feeling Cozy. There's also a brand new Facebook Fan Freebie available for you, so keep reading !!

Although it's spring, evenings are still chilly and nothing is nicer then to spend it curled up under a nice comfy blanket on the couch or by the fire. Feeling Cozy is a mixture of mixed media and traditional style, with lots of fabrics and spraypaints.

I have added 4 bundles to my SAS store (Elements bundle, Paper bundle, Spray Paint bundle and a Word Art bundle) as well as the Full Collection Bundle and they are all 40% off, so selling at the same great price as at DSA!!!


You can find Feeling Cozy at my store HERE.

Here are some previews for you:

Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy - Element Bundle

Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy - Paper Bundle

Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy - Spray Paint Bundle

Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy - Word Art Bundle

Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy - Full Collection Bundle


And look at these great CT pages:
By Snowdropz, made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

By My Stampin, made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

By My Stampin, made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

By My Stampin, made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy
By Lawyerlyn, made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

By Gina, made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy
By Birdee, made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

And a few pages i made previously:

Made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

Made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

Made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

Made with Elysahs Art - Feeling Cozy

Now as i mentioned before i also have a new FB Fan Freebie for you, matching my Feeling Cozy Collection. It's a minikit with 3 papers and 9 elements and you can grab it on my FB page HERE.
Just like my page to download !



And last but not least i want to share a few more fabulous CT pages with you made by the SAS store CT girls and 1 from me with my last two collections:

Here's a few more, more with my collection Zen State of Mind:

By Karli Marie - made with Zen State of Mind by Elysahs Art.

By myself - made with Zen State of Mind by Elysahs Art.

And some cool pages made with my collection Singing in the Rain:

By My Stampin - made with Singing in the Rain by Elysahs Art.

By Snowdropz - made with Singing in the Rain by Elysahs Art.

By Snowdropz - made with Singing in the Rain by Elysahs Art.

By Ren - made with Singing in the Rain by Elysahs Art.


I hope you enjoyed this post, be sure to grab your freebie on my FB page !!! I'm still working on a new blog freebie to so be sure to check in for more !
Thanks for reading,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment